Sunday, June 14, 2015

Freshness is happiness

I am a happy go lucky kind of person. I find happiness in everything and anything I do. There are a lot of
tension in this world not everybody deserves to take that much of tension in life.
My principle in life is simple  I live for my own self and my own happiness. I always try to take things as it comes
and try to make fun of things I get happiness out of this.
Simple things in life brings happiness. Let it be to see a very big smile on my mother's face or to see a smile on
my son's face. Happiness starts with "You" and then multiplies by people associated with you.
Satisfaction in life is also a secret behind happiness , If you are not satisfies in your life you do not appreciate
anything in life and end up being in grief.
I start to see things that makes me happy rather than seeing things that makes me unhappy.
I am a very adventurous person. I enjoy to explore a lot of places with my friends and family. One of my happiest road trip with my friends and family was a road trip to Nagarhole, Karnataka. It is 225 Km from Bangalore.After a long tiring regular work life me and my friends decided to take a nice break ad we planned this trip with families.We chose to go by  two cars : one was Volkswagen and other all time favorite Maruti Swift.Our initial journey was smooth until we encountered the very rough road  when we were approaching the Nagarhole National park. We managed to cross par the roads and reached the destination. It was really an awesome journey.The National Park is the destination for wild life watching and relaxation in the lap of mother nature. The company of friends and family added spice to the journey.We tried the food in our style in the hotel kitchen. It was so much fun.The best ever road trip we ever had.
I would also like to write scripts, blogs and imaginative stories that gives me happiness in life.Writing blogs gives me an opportunity
to express myself, my feelings and communicating what I love to my readers.The idea is basically communicating in imaginative ways.
There was a time when no body recognised the language of blogging and now a days it has become one of booming industry.
Spending time with my pets, taking them out and feeding them is one of the happy things I would wish to do.
Whether it is spending time with family,friends and pets or unleashing my adventurous dreams the idea of happiness remains the same.We cannot
earn everything in life at the end of the day what matters is not how much money we earned but how happily we lead a beautiful life and how much we earned being happy with others that matter to us a lot.This is situation which would be charged with energy when Allu Arjun's sensational moves and Anushka Manchanda's magical voice come together and would create magic.
“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity atBlogAdda.com. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment